Saturday, February 14, 2009

A new beginning

the last i signed in was on 28th November 2008 when Mumbai was attacked, molested and raped by 10 terrorists from Pakistan who

The anger and angst still burns in my heart and many other mumbaities, who felt so insecure in their own homes... what followed next was spate of protests, debates and deep inside Mumbaities started thinking of issues that have not been addressed for so long... Internet became the most vocal platform to ask for a separate Mumbai state...

but while this was happening... i was undergoing my own change in looking outwards to prepare for the people who work with me... intimidate me ... and moreover not let me settle in my job....

just like the terrorists did...

The best way to counter them is probably not be like them or what Purohit did... but put up a strong front, face them and not worry about the consequence that you might be worried about... look at the other side... what haveyou got to loose, when people just want to screw around with your happiness and keep you unsettled anyways...

No comments: